17. Tidying the Wiring
Written By: noah
- Estimated Completion Time
- 10 minutes
Step 1 Using wire ties
Using the 30 AWG wrapping wire we used to solder many parts of the G-Boy we can cut small sections and use it to neatly tie our wiring together.
- Cut a small section of 30 AWG wire.
- Loop it around all the wiring you want to tie together and then make a knot using the wire.
- We recommend making a tie around the wiring going between the two G-Boy housing halves, as well as one around the shoulder button wires if they aren't pulled tightly enough.
- It's also optional but you can use 34 AWG magnet wire to tie together the VGA and audio wiring as well. See the VGA and Audio Wiring sections for more pictures.